A well-established and successful manufacturing company, is seeking a dynamic and experienced CEO to lead the business to its next phase of growth. You will be responsible for implementing strategy with a view to creating shareholder value and you will ultimately be responsible for all day-to-day management decisions related to the execution of long and short term plans.
- As the CEO, you will be responsible for setting the strategic direction of the company and implementing plans to achieve its goals. You will work closely with the executive team and lead a talented group of employees to drive innovation, operational excellence, and profitability.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, suppliers, and partners
- Manage day-to-day operations, including financial performance, production, and quality control
- Ensure legal compliance and policy adherence to maintain standards and ethical business practices
- Lead and mentor the executive team to drive growth and innovation
- Build a culture of high performance and accountability
- Must be a seasoned operator, with at least 10 years experience within the industrial manufacturing arena as well as practical prior experience in an MD / CEO role (non negotiable)
- Degree educated (Engineering / Management / Operations / Business) is a must and further advanced study such as MBA would be an added advantage
- Proven track record of success in driving growth and profitability
- P&L operations management experience (non negotiable)
- Experience leading a business with turnover in excess of 450M, and 300 or more staff contingent
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and resilient, and able to mirror these traits in the firm’s operations
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package, including base salary, bonus and benefits, as well as an exciting opportunity to lead a market-leading manufacturing company.
- Location: Johannesburg
- Package: Competitive, Commensurate with experience
If you are a visionary leader with a passion for driving growth and innovation, send a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref: CE_GP) or contact us for a more confidential discussion.