An opportunity to work for a leader in ICT space with a strong heritage, proven technology and one of the broadest portfolios in the industry!
In this role, you will be tasked with the acquisition of new partners with the objective to grow revenue for the Enterprise Business Unit. The role will work across sales segments and will carry sales and revenue targets. You will also be responsible to issue targets to partners and work with the sales support team to drive performance.
The ideal candidate will meet the following Minimum requirements:
- A Bachelors Degree/Diploma – preferably in Sales or Marketing is essential
- At least 6 years’ Direct and Indirect Channel Sales / Channel Account Management experience with a demonstrated history of working in the telecommunications / ICT industry is essential
- Ability to communicate internally and externally with multiple functions
- Demonstrated project management, presentation, negotiating and the ability to follow through to meet the needs of the business
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Build positive working relationships with channel partners to maximize product sales within customer base.
- Manage existing partners and recruit new partners for sales growth.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with Named Accounts, and driving revenue with new sales.
- Develop & with a plan infiltrate the partner account effectively in order to map opportunities and potential incentives for the partner account sales teams
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
If you are up for the challenge and would like to know more, kindly confirm your interest and send a detailed CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference CAM_CH_G)