A dynamic and globally recognized Consumer Goods company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly capable operations specialist to provide leadership and operational support to Sales Centres in Southern Africa. Working as part of the regional team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring top-notch service and product availability, and managing Customer Service & Warehousing operations at various sales centres.
Beyond this you will also have the following key responsibilities:
- Overseeing inventory management and data analytics, including maintaining inventory controls and optimizing working capital management.
- Ensuring compliance with company SOPs and reporting requirements for Sales Centres.
- Providing leadership, guidance, support, and training to the team members.
- Focusing on continuous improvement initiatives to enhance operational efficiency.
- Leading cost reduction and efficiency improvement projects.
You will meet the following minimum requirements
- Degree or Diploma in Operations, Business Management, Sales or related
- At least 5 – 6 years of service operations supervisory/leadership experience within the FMCG, Direct Marketing or Pharmaceutical sectors
- Exceptional customer care track record.
- Strong leadership skills with flexibility to adapt to various leadership styles.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A clear, articulate communicator who can create impactful communications for internal and external audiences
- Experience working for an international company / Experience and exposure to countries outside of South Africa is highly advantageous
Location: Cape Town
Duration: 12 months fixed term contract
To apply please send a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to email@example.com (Ref: BOS_BH_WP)