Seeking a passionate audit professional to take on an urgent assignment. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance to internal audit mandates, policies, and procedures and IIA standards, as well as making sure that focused risk-based reviews are effectively performed.
The following skills are required for the job:
- The minimum qualification is a B.Com Hons degree in Accounting or Auditing,
- CA(SA) and/or CIA qualification preferred
- At least 2 -3 years audit experience within the banking space
- Completed articles and 4 – 5 years audit experience during this time
- Sound knowledge of standards of the Institute of Internal Audit
- Knowledge of corporate governance and risk management process audits
- Knowledge of IIA standard for the professional practice if Internal Auditors
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Private sector experience in Financial Services and/or Mining
- Listed entity experience is a strong advantage
The following competencies are required for the job:
- Analytical thinking and the ability to break down the components but still be able to see the bigger picture.
- Creative and innovative ways to solving problems.
- Customer focused and the ability to build working relationships quickly.
- Achievement driven and delivery focused while maintaining the required quality.
- Contributing to team success by motivating others
Location: Successful incumbent will primarily be based in Gauteng.
Duration: 4 month contract
To apply or for more elaborate details send us a detailed CV (in MS Word format) via email to email@example.com (IACB_GP)