Our client is looking to bolster their sourcing team and are seeking a young and vibrant Recruitment / Talent Acquisition specialist who is highly driven and with a proven track record of solid commercial sourcing experience.
Previous external/agency experience is important, and the incumbent must be able to deliver results in a fast-paced and time-pressured environment.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing the best candidates for clients in various parts of the world
- Building a pipeline of candidates
- Screening & Interviewing candidates for specific roles
- Assisting with response management; arranging interviews & gathering interview feedback
- High-level understanding and a track record, of recruiting via exhaustive research & tech-based resourcing tools
- Ability to work hours as requested and required (client timezone dependent)
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients to stay abreast of current and future hiring needs
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Ad hoc projects and requests, as required
Key requirements include:
- Degree / Diploma in HR or Recruitment Management
- Minimum 5 years working in an agency recruitment environment of which 2 years must be in a management/supervisory capacity
- Recruitment experience outside of South Africa would be highly desirable
- Impeccable English language skills and proficiency in French, Spanish or Portuguese will be highly advantageous
- Must be able to self-manage and execute on deliverables without supervision
- Solid knowledge of recruiting for financial services and tech / ICT markets is highly desirable
- Must be willing to travel locally and within Africa when required
- APSO membership preferable.
If you are looking for a great flexible opportunity in a fun environment (work hard, play hard), this job could be perfect for you.
Location: Anywhere in South Africa
Send us your CV today via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s connect! (Reference ATAM_P_ZA)