An opportunity to work for a leader in the Software as a Service space with a strong heritage, proven technology and one of the broadest portfolios in the industry!
This role will focus on ensuring existing customer satisfaction as well as driving new business by qualifying suitable leads, conducting demos and closing deals. You should be comfortable working in high paced environments, and interacting with customers at CxO level.
The ideal candidate will meet the following Minimum requirements:
- Degree / Diploma in Sales, Marketing, Business or Management
- At least 6+ years’ work experience in a similar role with 2+ years in a strategic/enterprise account management role preferred
- Must have proven experience / track record in high level negotiations and closing deals/accounts
- Prior experience working in a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial company preferably SaaS company experience preferred
- Excellent people skills i.e. ability to build relationships, networking and understanding channel complexities
- Proficiency in MS Office and other business tools to communicate and/or present professionally to customers
- Good knowledge / understanding of SaaS solutions
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Directly interact with customers at all levels – from Technical Engineers through to C-level/directors – to position the value of Company’s solutions and services as supported by ROI and business case development
- Account and customer relationship management of new and existing customers.
- Identifying, qualifying and converting active opportunities through direct sales.
- Service Management to existing customers
- Helping to develop sales and marketing plans to drive revenue growth
- Project management: manage conflicting constraints and drive each project to successful completion
- Relationship building through regular customer meetings and/or interaction
- Identify upsell opportunities, manage pre-sales activities, grow customer product portfolio, increase solution adoption and usage.
- Be the technical solutions expert and trusted advisor for the customer- guide on best practice processes and methodologies, provide product and user training workshops
If you are up for the challenge and would like to know more, kindly confirm your interest and send a detailed CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com (Reference KAM_TN_G)